The IntelliVen Learning Community meets two times per year, for alums to share, compare, and learn from each other. You'll also have the opportunity to discuss real cases, in real-time in our ILC LinkedIn Group
Upon program completion, you will have learned how to:
- Describe, launch, drive, and govern Strategic Initiatives.
- Foster and achieve the change you want.
- Become a better and more confident strategic thinker and leader.
- Set direction, align resources, and motivate action.
- Get Clear and secure top team alignment on key matters to improve growth and performance.
How you will learn:
Ten asynchronous online learning modules, available 24/7, for a year with downloadable readings, video clips, case application exercises, tools, and templates to use during the program and thereafter.
Two-hour online live sessions for each topic with role-plays and your-case application feedback across teams, with outside executives, and with instructors.
Fun and engaging individual, team, and cross-team activities all based on the course material applied to real cases.