Adam is an award-winning marketing strategist, launch expert and demand generation consultant.
His marketing programs and strategies have driven successful launches and extensions of more than 50 products and services, generating more than a billion dollars in sales pipeline for early stage companies around the world.
Adam has more than 25 years of experience in marketing, media and communications, spearheading marketing programs conducted with Microsoft, Oracle, GE, Cisco, Avaya, Amdocs, Ciena, Telcordia and others.
He has led marketing for five start-ups, including two Sequoia Capital ventures with successful exits. Other backers of his ventures include Greylock Partners, Goldman Sachs, Columbia Capital, Highland Capital, Lucent Ventures and other top tier venture capital firms.
His achievements include:
- Crafting marketing strategy for seven M&A events.
- Creating new product categories and winning significant recognition for companies from Gartner, Forrester and other leading influencers.
- Orchestrating media coverage for his companies In The Wall Street Journal, Forbes and other leading publications.
- Presenting at conferences in the United States, Europe and Asia.
- Writing and publishing content in e-books, magazines, and dozens of blog postings about marketing strategy, technology and travel topics, among others.
Adam is a recognized expert in marketing strategy, Search Engine Optimization, content marketing, digital marketing, segmentation strategies, branding, thought leadership, sales enablement, marketing automation, social media marketing, influencer marketing, viral and freemium strategies, alliance and channel marketing and marketing operations.
In addition to winning dozens of product and corporate awards for his companies and clients, Adam’s marketing strategy and consulting firm, Prime Product Consulting, was named a Leading Specialist in B2B Marketing Strategies 2019 by Corporate Vision Magazine.
Adam earned an MBA in Business Strategy from the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University and completed the Marketing Strategy Program at The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
Adam and his wife are avid travelers and have visited more than 55 countries. They chronicle their adventures and experiences on their travel blog at Where Next, Baby?