IntelliVen Principals help qualified early-stage ventures to secure funding. While our approach is tailored for each venture based on the play and the team, we always include at least the following six focus areas:
- Get Clear on the offering, market, value proposition, capital requirements, and on the best way to package these to engender maximum investor interest.
- Stimulate our network to identify, assess, and address risks, opportunities, resources (e.g., people and knowledge), and funding approaches and sources.
- Identify and develop mitigation strategies in response to likely investor concerns and interests.
- Ensure operating and governance concerns are identified and addressed ahead of meeting potential investors.
- Arrange and prepare for meetings with potential investors.
- Help shape deal-terms and adjust as needed to secure the best return for the leadership team.
|Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a free, no obligation, initial one-hour session to learn how our approach can help you and your team.|