An IntelliVen Principal Operating Partner works alongside the deal team to:
- Assess quality of prospective portfolio company operations and of the management team.
- Put together a plan to develop and drive the team to achieve specific performance goals in a time-frame.
- Provide ongoing guidance and support to the management team.
We accomplish these in three sequential phases:
Phase I: Due Diligence:
- Apply the Manage to Lead System Framework to assess quality of operations and management team via answers to submitted questions and observation/participation in sessions with management.
- Our fee is $200K paid at closing (bundled with deal costs).
- If the deal does not go forward our fee is reduced to $75K.
Phase II: Launch (first three to six months):
- Guide management team through Manage to Lead Program.
- Develop and launch three-year growth plan.
- Identify Value Creation Drivers.
- Culminates in a board review led by the CEO and management team facilitated by IntelliVen.
Phase III: Operations support (months 7- 36) at management’s discretion we:
- Continue on as close adviser to CEO and management team throughout the hold-period.
- Attend board meetings as an adviser.
- Provide active, ongoing guidance and support to the team.
- Help find, attract, and develop talent to fill gaps.
- Keep owners apprised of progress and problems but principally supporting the management team.
- Our fee for ongoing support is .25% of value created on exit, the opportunity to invest alongside PE, and the opportunity to be retained in part-time and project work at market rates by the management team.
- Term is three years with automatic renewal unless either party wants out.
Contact Eric Palmer: email@example.com.