The IntelliVen Manage to Lead Value Creation Program is the management team’s guide to develop, launch, and drive an operating plan that results in the most value in the shortest time.
An IntelliVen Senior Operating Partner works alongside the deal team and management team to determine Value Creation Drivers and Value Creation Initiatives which we then help management launch and guide to achieve (and usually exceed) growth targets in record time.
We accomplish this in two phases:
Phase I: Assessment, Planning & Launch (~3 Months)
- Assess operations and team
- Identify Value Creation Drivers and prepare to Launch Value Creation Initiatives to produce:
- Prioritized List of Revenue, Cost of Goods Sold, and Operating Expense improvement Initiatives.
- Change Frameworks
- Initiative-to-Action forms for highest-priority Initiatives
- Transformation Timeline
- Launch Value Creation Initiatives:
- Launch and guide growth plan.
- Culminates in an IntelliVen-facilitated board review led by the CEO and management team.
Phase II: Operations Support ( 18 to 30 Months; at CEO’s discretion)
- Serve as close advisers to management team to provide active, ongoing support .
- Attend board meetings to provide guidance to management, owners and outside directors.
- Help find, attract, develop, and deploy talent to fill identified gaps in management team skill set.
- Keep owners and board apprised of progress and problems relative to plan.
Get More Information
The Manage to Lead Value Creation Program is the management team’s guide to develop, launch, and drive an operating plan that results in the most value in the shortest time.
Attend an Overview
Attend an upcoming Value Creation Program online overview. Offer your portfolio company management team the only resource they’ll need to get clear, aligned, and on track to reach their potential to perform and grow.