Leaders learn to develop new levels of personal and interpersonal effectiveness through five half-day workshop sessions a week apart and on-the-job experimentation.
• Use and manage yourself as a resource
• Avoid operating in autopilot mode
• Increase organizational IQ and interpersonal influence
• This course has been honed and refined over 20+ years through work with many private sector and non-profit organizations
• It has earned top reviews from students at University of Massachusetts, Amherst