wed26jan1:00 pmFeaturedVirtual EventASP NorCal Chapter SessionHow to Pivot from Performance Management to Performance Momentum1:00 pm View in my timeAddl Info:Past Sessions,VirtualEastern Time:4:00 PM - 5:30 PM ET
How to Pivot from Performance Management to Performance Momentum Online experience ~ Join from Anywhere Online registration is available until Jan. 25 @
How to Pivot from Performance Management to Performance Momentum
- Online experience ~ Join from Anywhere
- Online registration is available until Jan. 25 @ 9pm PT/Jan.26 @12am ET
To achieve alignment and catalyze momentum, leaders must collaborate with their team to make very clear their organization’s purpose, processes, metrics, roles, and initiatives. If you want to learn how your team can reach alignment, join us for tips and insights on how to get started and on how technology can help. We will show how even large, complex organizations have achieved breakthrough performance momentum using collaborative systems and technology.
- Lori Michel Leavitt, President & CEO of Abrige Corp.
- Peter DiGiammarino, IntelliVen CEO
Session Overview:Performance is catalyzed when there is clarity and alignment within the leadership team that is also fully understood and supported throughout the organization, and communication, metrics, and governance systems are aligned to enable strategic initiatives, all enhanced by technology. Using Manage to Lead™ and Aligned Momentum™, our session will show how to access and apply tools, methods, and principles for any organization to achieve breakthrough performance momentum by getting clear, aligned, and executing flawlessly. Case examples will demonstrate how organizations, from startup to mature, realized performance momentum by integrating these approaches.
- Understanding of what underlies performance momentum.
- Tools, methods, and principles necessary to support performance momentum.
- Concrete examples of how the approach was implemented in different organizations.
- Answers to any questions from dialogue with the presenters.
january 26, 2022, 1:00 pm View in my time