IntelliVen senior operating partners work with leaders and their teams to get clear about what they seek to accomplish; aligned on their purpose, roles, processes, and metrics; and on track to perform better and grow faster.
We develop, use, and provide best practice tools, methods, and principles, based on what we have learned from decades of running and growing dozens of successful organizations, to make doable the hard-to-implement actions driven by disarmingly simple truths about business and organization development.
Impeccable Track Record
- We work with leaders and their teams as a collective whole.
- We cultivate independent competence in those we work with.
- Our comprehensive, world-class, system of proprietary tools, templates, and learning programs make doable the hard-to-implement actions driven by disarmingly simple truths.
- Our content and approach are optimized for online or in-room delivery
- Our principals are available by the meeting, hour, project, and as part- or full-time CxOs.
- Everything we do is distinguished by executive competence in organization development and the practical application of human behavior theory.
INTELLIVEN HELPS LEADERS
- Perform and grow according to a plan.
- Identify and realize Value Creation Drivers.
- Determine and implement Strategic Growth Initiatives.
- Create sustainable growth and enterprise value.
IntelliVen is for anyone who aspires to be good at managing and leading a small or large organization.
Charles O. Rossotti
Senior Adviser; The Carlyle Group
The IntelliVen site is a mini-university on how to be a better leader.
Katherine Farquhar P.h.D.
Former Director MSOD; American University
Working with IntelliVen, our early-stage firm started to consistently and reliably perform and grow according to a plan.
Co-Founder and CEO; Buchanon and Edwards
The applied nature of MtL, coupled with the foolproof and adaptable tools that you provide make continued application simple.
Principal and Executive Vice-President; GSX Corporation
My team internalized Manage to Lead to develop and implement a plan. In just one month, we saw amazing results. Years later, we are still soaring!
CEO & principal owner of a 200-person remodeling business
I recommend this program for leaders running a small team all the way up to being CEO of a global enterprise.
CEO of a PrE-owned 200-person enterprise software and services company
I can’t tell you how much these past few weeks have changed my perspective on running a business and on entrepreneurship in general. I attribute all that maturity directly to the immersion program and thank you so much for putting together such a thoughtful program.
Founder & CEO of $8M IT Services Firm
- Organization, unit, and function leaders who have a mission to achieve, a point to prove, or a mark to make.
- Entrepreneurs who want to go from PowerPoint to reality and drive to scale.
- Baby Boomers who own and run a business out of which they want to transition but that are not transition ready
- Professionally financed teams that want to create maximal value in minimal time.
MANY OF OUR CLIENTS ARE:
- At a growth inflection point.
- Rolling out a new product or entering a new market.
- Reorganizing, merging, divesting, or spinning out.
- Transitioning, expanding, or culling executive team.
- Preparing for funding or stepping up after a cash infusion or big win.
CLIENTS WANT TO KNOW:
- “What do I most need to do next to achieve breakthrough performance?”
- "How do we launch, drive, and guide Strategic Initiatives to realize our potential to perform and grow."
- “How do I transition operations to the next generation?”
- “How do I avoid giving up or selling below target valuation?”
IntelliVen Principals have extensive experience in board, advisory, top operating, and senior management roles in professional services and high-tech organizations.