If your organization can perform better or grow faster, IntelliVen can help. We work with owners, founders, and CEOs to get clear about what they want to accomplish, align their top teams, and reach their potential to perform and grow.
IntelliVen Principals help leaders to develop and align strategy with operations and implement governance, performance metric, incentive, and market development programs.
- Comprehensive, world-class, proprietary templates, insights, workbook, workshops, and artifacts.
- Serving organizations with $5M to $500M in annual revenue.
- Impeccable 15-year track record helping organizations achieve their potential to perform and grow.
- Proven operators available by the meeting, hour, project, and as part- or full-time CXO.
INTELLIVEN HELPS LEADERS:
- Perform and grow according to a plan.
- Manage growth and complexity of systems and processes.
- Protect market position.
- Create sustainable growth and enterprise value.
- Late-stage start ups that seek to fulfill their potential to perform and grow.
- Owners, investors, founders, and management teams preparing for exit.
- VC and PE groups seeking to develop portfolio companies.
- Large organization operating units and strategic initiatives.
MANY OF OUR CLIENTS ARE:
- At a growth inflection point.
- Rolling out a new product or entering a new market.
- Reorganizing, merging, divesting, or spinning out.
- Transitioning, expanding, or culling executive team.
- Preparing for funding or stepping up after a cash infusion or big win.
CLIENTS WANT TO KNOW:
- “How do I transition operations to the next generation of leaders?”
- “How do I bring in help without giving away control or killing culture?”
- “How do I avoid giving up or selling below target valuation?”
IntelliVen Principals have extensive experience in board, advisory, top operating, and senior management roles in professional services and high technology organizations and in operations, marketing, and financial planning.