IntelliVen is a San Francisco-based management consulting firm that works with up-and-coming leaders and their teams to get aligned and on track to achieve breakthrough performance. Our proprietary system of tools and templates package what we have learned from decades of running and growing dozens of successful organizations and make doable the hard-to-implement actions driven by disarmingly simple truths.
We work with several universities to develop and offer leading executive team development programs. Our approach is distinguished in that everything we do reflects executive competence in organization development and the practical application of human behavior theory.
IMPECCABLE TRACK RECORD:
- We work with leaders and their teams as a collective whole.
- We cultivate independent competence in those we work with.
- Our comprehensive, world-class, system of proprietary tools, templates, and learning programs make doable the hard-to-implement actions driven by disarmingly simple truths.
- Our content and approach are optimized for online delivery
- Our principals are available by the meeting, hour, project, and as part- or full-time CxOs.
- Everything we do is distinguished by executive competence in organization development and the practical application of human behavior theory.
INTELLIVEN HELPS LEADERS:
- Perform and grow according to a plan.
- Identify and realize Value Creation Drivers.
- Determine and implement Strategic Growth Initiatives.
- Create sustainable growth and enterprise value.
- Organization, unit, and function leaders who have a mission to achieve, a point to prove, or a mark to make.
- Entrepreneurs who want to go from PowerPoint to reality and drive to scale.
- Baby Boomers who own and run a business out of which they want to transition but that are not transition ready
- Professionally financed teams that want to create maximal value in minimal time.
MANY OF OUR CLIENTS ARE:
- At a growth inflection point.
- Rolling out a new product or entering a new market.
- Reorganizing, merging, divesting, or spinning out.
- Transitioning, expanding, or culling executive team.
- Preparing for funding or stepping up after a cash infusion or big win.
CLIENTS WANT TO KNOW:
- “What do I most need to do next to achieve breakthrough performance?”
- "How do we launch, drive, and guide Strategic Initiatives to realize our potential to perform and grow."
- “How do I transition operations to the next generation?”
- “How do I avoid giving up or selling below target valuation?”
IntelliVen Principals have extensive experience in board, advisory, top operating, and senior management roles in professional services and high tech organizations.