thu16janAll DayManage to Lead Immersion Program Online Interactive Overview [Sponsored by the International Society for Organization Development and Change](All Day: thursday) PT ZoomAddl Info:MtL Overview Workshop,Past Sessions,VirtualSponsored by:ISODCLearn More
Thank you for registering to attend the IntelliVen Manage to Lead Immersion Program Online Interactive Overview. Over 20 active participants zoomed-in from around the world, including coast to coast in the US as well as from Europe and Africa!Please click this link to ask for Peter or Joyce to be in touch with you to explore interest in the MtL program as a participant or instructor as well as to provide feedback on the session.
As promised here is a link to a PDF of the session slides. Thank you to those who submitted a WWW in advance. Look for a note with comments, like you would receive as a program participant, over the next week or two. It is not too late to submit one for your organization to receive a few comments from the IntelliVen team. Just fill out and submit a WWW template at this link and we will review and provide input. UPDATE: Please note that Cohort 5 that launches the first week of February is now closed. It was purchased in its entirety by one company (along with all four IntelliVen Manage to Lead workshops that teach OD skills that complement the immersion program). The next available Manage to Lead cohort will be Cohort 6 that launches in mid April. Here is a link to the Interactive Overview video recording. Here are links we referred to during the session that you might like to check out:
- Video of a few comments and some advice from past MtL participants
- Mark Zuckerberg explaining Facebook's WWW to Senator Warren Hatch
- Introduction to the MtL Learning System
- Menu of 50+ free IntelliVen tools
We hope to see you again soon! PeterD and Joyce
- Sign up to receive monthly content from IntelliVen
- Join the IntelliVen Learning Community on LinkedIn
- Use the link to Amazon on this page to purchase the book if you’d like
and Kimberley Barker, PhD from ISODC.orghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbd-xIrXaUU&list=UUUlXna-Z94cNOqcP-77grDA
Sponsored by: International Society for Organization Development and Change Begin to learn how to make the change you want and turn ideas into action in this 90-minute interactive, overview workshop of
- Participate live.
- Receive a PDF of session slides, video recording, and transcript post-session.
- Submit your advance material for instructor feedback (just like in the full program).