Cracking the code to maximize organization performance can be elusive. But most often, organization performance is directly linked to leadership team performance.
Executive Team Operational
and People Competence
The Manage to Lead for Breakthrough Performance Program provides a one-of-a-kind immersive experience that prepares your leaders to maximize their team’s performance and, ultimately, that of your entire organization.
MtL for Breakthrough Performance provides your leaders with tools, methods, and principles that they will internalize and apply however they think best to your specific company and situation.
All organizations can benefit from the MtL for Breakthrough Performance Program, especially those that:
- Struggle to reach the next level.
- Face such rapid growth that leaders are overwhelmed.
- Need to innovate in the face of market disruption.
- Seek to capitalize on new technology, products, markets or strategic opportunities.
- Need stronger business, operating, people, and leadership skills to complement strong technical skills.
IntelliVen Programs are hailed as "game-changers" with proven results.
- Captures best practices from 100+ collective years of operating success.
- Enables multi-fold increase in organization scale and impact.
- Boosts organization, unit, and function performance across industries and growth stages.
- Powers leaders of public companies, privately financed ventures, start-ups through mature going concerns.
- Grows leaders to raise their organizations to the next level.
The MtL Breakthrough Performance Program experience is 10 modules of guided lessons and live workshop sessions focused on your organization, your team’s unique dynamics, and your specific objectives.
Your Case IS the Course: The program is a shared experience for your leadership team to work ON, not just IN, the business.
Organization Development Tuned to Executive Needs: You will apply business and organization development best practices to conceive, launch, and guide initiatives that realize targeted benefits.
Real-Time Feedback: Guided by IntelliVen Principal Consultants with deep experience across all aspects of leadership and Organization Development, your team will be immersed in a unique interactive online curriculum complemented with live workshops featuring role-playing, case-based concept exploration, and direct feedback on your own
Career-Long Learning: Program alums join a Learning Community that is connected continuously on LinkedIn, and that convenes live semi-annually online, where new MtL system tools are introduced and progress with case application and lessons learned are shared.
- All practice cases are based on real experiences of successful CEOs, CFOs, COOs, and CMOs in challenging circumstances.
- “Get Clear” alignment and strategy formulation process
- Proven Change Framework
More from the IntelliVen Team
The program arms your leaders to:
MtL for Breakthrough Performance is for leaders and their teams of three to seven members, and their HR/OD Business Partner if they have one.
About the Program
The Manage to Lead for Breakthrough Performance Program is based on the IntelliVen Manage to Lead System, a collection of tools, methods, and principles drawn from decades practically applying organization development concept and human behavior theory for business success. Elements of MtL have been taught at American University NtL/MSOD, MIT, Stanford, University of Maryland, George Mason University, Golden Gate University, and the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
Graphic icons stand for the OD-imbued tools, templates, and approaches introduced in that topic module. Participant teams bring together program content to build a board-worthy plan used to brief outside executives in the program’s culminating session and that underpins efforts to implement it post-program.
MtL topic content, via the learning system, and IntelliVen tools, via the web, are accessible 24/7 as a support resource for the team to draw upon over ensuing months as they implement the plan developed during the program. Cohorts continue to convene as long as they find it valuable to share progress and lessons learned.
IntelliVen provides ongoing instructional, administrative, and consulting support upon request.