wed15apr11:00 am1:00 pmMoved OnlineILC Online Session 4Guest Speaker: Dr. Michael F. Malone Vice Chancellor for Research and Engagement University of Massachusetts AmherstWe'll see you on Zoom!11:00 am - 1:00 pm ET Addl Info:IntelliVen Learning Community,Past Sessions,VirtualLearn More
- The application of MtL to the VentilatorSOS case.
- Update on the application of MtL to the Corporate Development initiative at UMass was particularly interesting and helpful.
- The introduction of heat maps and fleshing out the improved flow from the Change Framework to Initiative Implementation was well received.
- Building out the intersection of leading and culture change with a practical approach to system change.
FOLLOW UP ITEMS
- PDF of the session slides.
- Video recording with searchable transcript.
- NEW Events page for upcoming and all past events.
- New form to submit your (or your client's) WWW for ILC review and comment.
- IntelliVen Learning Community on LinkedIn Hit FOLLOW and give it a try!
The IntelliVen Learning Community meets twice per year to share, compare, and learn from each other. Join current, past, and prospective Manage to Lead Immersion Program
(Wednesday) 11:00 am - 1:00 pm ET