wed23sep8:00 am10:00 amMoved OnlineIntelliVen Learning Community Online Session 5Guest Speaker: Thad Whittenburg, Founder of the Blue Roo family of disruptive Kitchen and Bath Industry-related companies8:00 am - 10:00 am PDT Addl Info:VirtualPast Sessions:Past SessionsEastern Time:11:00 am – 1:00 pm Learn More
- There are no easy answers to coping with massively disruptive events such as those we are all experiencing in the age of COVID-19.
- It’s important to test and re-test all of our assumptions, including revisiting our W-W-W for a complete overhaul if necessary in light of the disruption.
- Every disruption represents an opportunity. Take time to retrench and focus on survival, assess what has changed, and plan to get back on track by taking advantage of opportunities for growth and evolution.
- When coping with the disruption and how you need to change your organization, don’t forget to exercise empathetic leadership that recognizes the fear and uncertainty that is gripping your team.
- When trying to understand the new environment and what to do, be sure to GET HELP from your extended network of internal and external advisors, peers, employees, trusted industry sources and so on. Remember to build out your network with our support framework.
- When the path forward becomes clearer and you know that change is necessary, the IntelliVen Change Framework can be an indispensable tool.
The IntelliVen Learning Community meets twice per year to share, compare, and learn from each other. Join current, past, and prospective Manage to Lead Immersion Program
(Wednesday) 8:00 am - 10:00 am PDT