tue21apr12:00 pmMoved OnlineManage to Lead Immersion Program Online Interactive Overview [Sponsored by National Association of the Remodeling Industry, Northern Bay Area Chapter]Guest Speaker & Co-Host: Jack E. Doty, Partner, Newport, LLC12:00 pm PST Zoom (see invitation for link details)Addl Info:MtL Overview Workshop,Past Sessions,VirtualSponsored by:NARILearn More
Reflections shared by attendees:
- Great to see how Zoom works to support learning sessions.
- The WWW alone was perceived to be a highly valuable exercise.
- The MtL content looks really interesting and useful especially for businesses that want to grow.
- Complex organizations, e.g., those with many operating units/stores, will likely want to sort out their architecture (starting with the WWW) at the top and then cascade down to the next level units.
We value your feedback.Please fill out and submit your input to this short session survey. Let us know your reaction to our content and to express interest in tapping into IntelliVen content.
Content from today's Interactive Overview:
Video recording and transcript with searchable transcript you can use to search for specific content
PDF of session slides with hot links to related content
- Extended Content Offer: Check out this WWW video clip and an opportunity for you to fill out and submit a WWW for your organization. We will review what you submit and send back at least three comments for your consideration at no cost or obligation.
- Attend the IntelliVen Learning Community live, online session next week.
- Sign up to receive monthly content from IntelliVen
- Follow the IntelliVen Learning Community on LinkedIn
Sponsored by: National Association of the Remodeling Industry, Northern Bay Area Chapter Would you like to be a better leader? Are you interested in growing your business faster and performing better?
- Fully online
- FREE FOR ANY AND ALL INTERESTED PARTIES
- Advanced registration is required
Begin to learn how to make the change you want and turn ideas into action in this 90-minute interactive, overview of Manage to Lead: Seven Truths to Help You Change the World.
- Participate live, online.
- Receive a PDF of session slides, and any additional notes post-session.
- Submit your advance material for instructor feedback (just like in the full program).
(Tuesday) 12:00 pm PST
Zoom (see invitation for link details)