09jan12:00 pm1:30 pmManage to Lead Immersion Program Interactive Overview [In-Person, Sponsored by the Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce][FREE for any and all interested parties.]12:00 pm - 1:30 pm PT Mitchell Park Community CenterEvent Categories:In-Person,MtL Overview WorkshopPast Sessions:Past SessionsSponsored by:PACOCClick for Content
Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce PowerUp Entrepreneur Series Manage to Lead Interactive Overview Registrants,
Thank you for joining the Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce PowerUp Entrepreneur Series Manage to Lead Immersion Program in-person Interactive Overview today. Your enthusiasm and support for our content and approach were evident and most appreciated.
- As promised here is a link to a PDF of the session slides.
- If you were not able to join us today in person, or if you would like to refer a friend or colleague, use this link to register for an online version of today’s session one week from today
- If you would like feedback, fill out and submit a WWW for your organization using the IntelliVen template at this link.
- To make sure we’re creating the best sessions for people such as yourself, please fill out our short poll to give us valuable feedback and suggestions.
- For attending today’s session, we invite you to join the IntelliVen Learning Community (ILC) on LinkedIn via this link.
- Please also enjoy our latest post and you are most welcome to also subscribe to receive emailed content about once a month.
We hope to see you again soon.
PeterD and Joyce
Sponsored by: Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce Begin to learn how to make the change you want and turn ideas into action in this 90-minute interactive, overview workshop of Manage to
Sponsored by: Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce
Begin to learn how to make the change you want and turn ideas into action in this 90-minute interactive, overview workshop of Manage to Lead: Seven Truths to Help You Change the World.
- Participate live.
- Receive a PDF of session slides, video recording, and transcript post-session.
- Submit your advance material for instructor feedback (just like in the full program).
RegisterClick for Content
Mitchell Park Community Center3700 Middlefield Rd.