wed13jan9:00 amMoved OnlineManage to Lead Immersion Program Online Interactive OverviewVIEW SESSION RECORDING AND MATERIALS.9:00 am PDT View in my timeAddl Info:Past Sessions,VirtualEastern Time:12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
We truly appreciate everyone who joined yesterday's MtL Online Interactive Overview session. Thank you for participating so vigorously. Your thoughtful questions, comments, and contributions made it really engaging.
If you registered but were not able to join, don't worry ... you can still get a taste of our lively session.
- If you want to dig deeper into the W-W-W and if you want to see how MtL Topic Module 2 (Get Clear W-W-W) content unfolds, we have developed an online, self-guided version of the entire module content, content reinforcement, including readings, video clips, practice cases, and a recorded Live Session from a previous cohort that you can use and share with colleagues. Send me a note to PeterD@Intelliven.com and I will send you a link to access the demo module.
- If you did not get the chance to complete the W-W-W ahead of the session, we encourage you to review the content and template at this link to fill out and submit a W-W-W for your organization. We promise to review and reply with at least three constructive comments for your consideration at no cost or obligation.
- We Value and Appreciate Your Feedback! Please fill out and submit this short survey to let us know your reactions to the MtL content.
Topics of Interest Discussed by Participants:
- Most organizations have too many meetings yet MtL requires meetings. How does MtL help leaders manage the number of meetings and how well meetings perform?
- Most organizations are running pretty hot ... how does MtL help leaders free up personnel, and the associated cost, to focus on change initiatives when they already have too much to do?
- Do MtL tools, methods, and principles apply to government organizations?
- Does MtL support multiple initiatives that are interrelated and all underway at the same time?
- You're invited to attend the next IntelliVen Learning Community live, online session.
- Follow the IntelliVen Learning Community on LinkedIn
We hope to hear from you and to see you again soon!
PeterD & The IntelliVen Team
january 13, 2021, 9:00 am PDT View in my time