thu03dec9:00 amMoved OnlineManage to Lead Immersion Program Online Interactive OverviewVIEW SESSION RECORDING AND MATERIALS.9:00 am PDT Addl Info:Past Sessions,VirtualEastern Time:12:00 pm - 1:30 pm Learn More
We truly appreciate everyone who joined yesterday's MtL Overview session. Your comments and contributions made it really engaging for all of us. Thank you! If you
Those who submitted a W-W-W for their organization can look forward to receiving a version of their submission annotated with IntelliVen comments over the next week or so.
- If you want to dig deeper into the W-W-W and if you want to see how MtL Module 2 content unfolds, we have developed an online, self-guided version of the entire module content, content reinforcement, including readings, video clips, practice cases, and a recorded Live Session from a previous cohort that you can use and share with colleagues. Send me a note to PeterD@Intelliven.com and I will send you a link to access the demo module.
- If you did not get the chance to complete the W-W-W ahead of the session, we encourage you to review the content and template at this link to fill out and submit a W-W-W for your organization. We promise to review and reply with at least three constructive comments for your consideration at no cost or obligation.
- I hope you enjoyed hearing John Grillos' introduction to his new e-book, the first in his series The Art of the Exit. You can download a copy of the e-book here: Download The Art of the Exit: Picking the Path.
- We Value and Appreciate Your Feedback! Please fill out and submit this short survey to let us know your reactions to the MtL content.
Topics of Interest Discussed by Today's Participants:
- What should we do when a member of the top team doesn't align with the leader and the other team members ... or when a team member claims to be aligned but then behaves in ways that are not consistent with alignment?
- Is it okay to first align unit or function leaders or is it mandatory to start with the topmost leadership team? What do you do when the topmost team isn't interested in working on their alignment?
- The difference between a user and a customer was discussed in response to a question on the Facebook case example.
Content from Today's Interactive Overview:
- You're invited to attend the next IntelliVen Learning Community live, online session.
- Follow the IntelliVen Learning Community on LinkedIn
We hope to hear from you and to see you again soon!
PeterD & The IntelliVen Team
(Thursday) 9:00 am PDT