Operating Partners: board members or board observers?
- The following elements will be covered from those in favor and those against:
- Should Operating Partners sit on the board? How do you create value through your boards?
- Rethinking the role of board members to impact portfolio companies
- Focusing on outside board members
- Helping to source the deals and serve on the board: having an array of executive advisers, how are these working?
- Looking at long term incentives for executives and board members
Melissa A. Henderson, President & CEO, Summit Executive Resources
Tony Pucillo, Senior Managing Director & Operating Partner, Corinthian Capital Group
Jon Weber, Head of Portfolio Company Management, Blue Mountain Capital Management
Peter DiGiammarino, CEO, IntelliVen
Hami Ebrahimi, Director, Operations & Strategy, OMERS Private Equity
Intelligent Strategies. Successful Ventures.