If you are a CEO or a senior leader of a growing organization, you know how critical it is to have the right mix of skills, knowledge, and behaviors among your top team to drive growth and performance.
How do you adapt your team’s composition and dynamics to match the needs and demands at different stages of organization growth and change? How do you develop your collective leadership skills and capabilities as a team?
If you are looking for answers to these questions, the IntelliVen Strategic Executive Team Development Program is right for you. IntelliVen is the leading provider of leadership team development programs for organizations that want to achieve breakthrough performance and growth.
Strategic Executive Team Development Workshop
Our workshop differs in three ways:
- We work with executive teams not just stand-alone individual leaders using multi-rater data.
- We assess your team’s strengths and gaps, and tailor your development plan, to match ideal team skill-mix by stage of maturity.
- We look forward, not backward. We help you envision the skill mix you need next and create an action plan.
There is no one-size-fits-all formula for building a successful executive team. Rather, there is a success norm by stage that indicates what skills are most relevant and important.
For example, at early stages of maturity, an organization needs executives with strong technical skills, entrepreneurial mindsets, and creative problem-solving abilities. At later stages, executives with operational excellence and stakeholder management skills are critical.
- Helps you assess where your team stands given success norms by stage.
- Illuminates individual executive and team strengths and opportunities comparing them to success norms.
- Targets hiring, development, and succession needs.
- Provides an action plan to develop each executive for fast-track team performance improvement to fuel business growth.
About the Author
Dr. Brent Green is an organization psychology professional with a focus on individual executive and team performance, and system improvement. He has over 25 years experience in strategic leadership and organization assessment, training and development, evaluation, strategic wellness program design, and performance coaching.
Contact Dr. Brent Green, Principal for a no-obligation preliminary discussion about your team’s performance and growth.