Every leader needs to know that they and their team agree on the problem they solve for whom. While this seems simple enough, in practice almost nobody in their organization answers in exactly the same way, and even small differences can disrupt operations.
Examples, practice cases, and your own case reveal that even well-known firms have a WHAT-WHO-WHY that is surprisingly different than it seems. In the highly interactive WHAT-WHO-WHY Workshop, participants learn a tool and method they can use to reveal disconnects and align their team.
The WHAT-WHO-WHY method reveals disconnects and aligns your team.
You will learn to:
- Describe any organization in terms of whose problem it solves.
- Discover disconnects in your team’s thinking about their business.
- Align your team’s thinking about their business.
- Schedule a Zoom call with PeterD to see if the W-W-W Workshop is a good fit for your team or peer group.
- Pass on to your group leader or facilitator.
- Pass on to a colleague, family member, or friend to suggest they consider the W-W-W Workshop for their group or team.