IntelliVen and the Association for Strategic Planning National Capital Area Chapter hosted a light breakfast reception and workshop to introduce the Strategic Leadership Immersion Program on November 15th from 8 – 9:30 AM at The George Washington University Cloyd Heck Marvin Center 800 21st St NW, Washington, DC 20052 .
- Admission was FREE.
- Welcome reception and light breakfast started at 8:00.
- Overview workshop ran from 8:30-9:30.
- A drawing for a copy of Manage to Lead: Seven Truths to help you Change the World was won by Matt Gaston.
About the Reception and Workshop
The reception was a chance for the Greater Washington Area IntelliVen network to reconnect. About 35 local executives engaged in lively discussion during an interactive exercise hhow things work in the Strategic Leadership Immersion Program.
Our first cohort of 18 participants from 7 organizations completed the program this past fall with excellent results:
Reception registrants received a video post and worked through an exercise ahead of the session . The workshop introduced several IntelliVen leadership tools, including:
- WHAT-WHO-WHY: Your case and target customers.
- Change Framework: What needs to change and why.
- Initiative-to-Action: Where to assign resources.
- Leadership Support: Governance, growth, and focus.
Several past Strategic Leadership Immersion Program participants attended, shared their perspective on the program and answered questions.
Peter DiGiammarino founded IntelliVen to broadly share what he learn about how to practically apply behavioral theory using his Manage to Lead System to realize $1B+ in value created, and to increase impact, across business models and industries. IntelliVen lessons, principles, and approaches help leaders, teams, and organizations get clear, aligned, and on track to reach their potential to perform and grow.